Henessylane Hair Design
"Gita has shown us how to develop our team's confidence and brings out their strengths and made them all feel like part of the business."
She has given us a vision of where we all want the business to go, with the tools that the program has provided I am confident for the future. This has been a fantastic program and would recommend it to anyone wanting to better themselves.
Craig Lane, Glen Waverley and Rowville VIC
Business Development Printable Tools Disc
Improve consistency in your salon using Proven Business
All the tools you need to guarantee the service delivered in your salon
1. Confidential Employment Application - A professionally laid out
Employment Application Form that assists you in your selection process for
quick reference when selecting new team members
2. Team Appraisal Form - A tool for employees to assess their
performance and the opportunity to address their accomplishments
and goals for the future.
3. Training Action Plan - A sheet to combine training throughout the salon.
You can use this sheet when working out training plans for the entire team
or use it individually with each stylist.
4. Head Sheets –this tool assists when training younger staff on how to
project angles for cutting through to creative up style work
5. Team Member Roster Time Sheet - You can utilise this tool as a time
sheet for staff to complete at the end of each day. It also assists other
team members should they wish to swap days off. You may empower them
to work out an equivalent team member to take their spot on the day they
wish to swap
6. Client Questionnaire - A questionnaire you ask your clients to complete
to monitor the level of service offered in the salon
7. Complaint Form – a documented form that the staff can complete should
a complaint be received and record the follow up taken to resolve the issue
8. Salon Awareness Report - This tool is an overall Salon Image and
9. Profit per Team Member Analysis - Manual version for part time
10. Salon Progress Sheet – this sheet tracks the Key areas of analysis for
your salon over a 16 month period, a quick reference sheet for following
the salon's progress
11. Productivity Gap Calculator – shows you the true potential of your
salon and areas you need to develop
12. Salon Averages - The past months average for each day are calculated
on past 4 week’s figures each day and divided by 4. The 10% increase on
actual figures generated over the previous month
13. Weekly Team Targets - Break the Weekly goal into Daily Service and
Retail goals for the staff. This sheet goes into the back room and actual
figures written in at the end of each day so the team member can track
if they are on target or not
14. Weekly Goal Daily Goals – a weekly sheet for the staff to track and
monitor their performance
15. Weekly Docket Record Sheet - Assists you with summarising each day
on a weekly sheet. The information is recorded daily so as to keep your
finger on the pulse of what is happening in the salon and not waiting until
the next week to wish you had increased in a certain area.
16. Team Member Weekly Record Sheet - This sheet is for each
individual stylist to help to identify areas for improvement and also
when a bonus is in order.
17. Team Record Sheet – a data collection sheet that assists in tracking
the services performed by your stylist on a daily basis
18. Petty Cash Reimbursement Statement – a summary sheet for all
petty cash vouchers for accounting
19. Plan to Reduce Expenses – A sheet that assists you in setting a plan
to reduce expenses
20. Weekly Budget Planner – The manual version of our budget planner
to give you the total amount to open the doors each week and what
each expense is to turnover
21. Accident and Injury Report – an occupational health and safety tool
for reporting incidents in your salon
22. Leave Application Request – formal requests for leave, be it sick
leave or holidays
23. Time Management Sheet – a tool to assist you in utilising your time
24. Formally Documented Interview – when team members need
formally documented meetings to assist them in improving
You may have used some of these forms before, but are you using them? That is what the degree of separation is between successful salons and salons that are mediocre.
“These tools will help you implement proven systems into your business to ensure your business runs smoothly, clients are serviced exceptionally and your business is making more bottom line profits…”
It’s as simple as loading the disc into your computer, printing the files and implementing them into your business. You only need to have acrobat reader on your computer to access the files.